Did You Know?
Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Allows valve operation to be checked at the correct settings and pressure.
- Checks the operation of brake mechanisms allowing poor adjustment to be spotted
- Brakes can be operated via remote control.
- Trailer inspection becomes a one man job.
- Lighting circuits are tested by socket pin number, allowing incorrect wiring to be spotted and corrected.
- Tests the operation of the ABS system via 24N, 24S and the ISO-7638 connection.
- Checks the EBS CAN line integrity.
- Earth faults can be instantly identified.
- Fully mobile – versions available for both van and workshop.